“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matt.18:3 KJV)
The greatest experience of childhood is the ability to believe that everything is possible. Children believe that their toy airplane can fly. They believe that their parents are the greatest and mightiest even if they’re the lightest of weight. They believe whatever their parents tell them. That’s childlike faith.
Similarly, a man intoxicated by alcohol believes he’s on top of the world. Every boundary, limitation or fear is seemingly removed. No wonder, Apostle Paul admonished the Ephesians to be intoxicated by the new wine of the Holy Spirit.
Nothing or nobody can restrict or limit the Holy Spirit. When we get intoxicated by the Holy Spirit, He births and stirs possibilities in our hearts.
It’s the will of God that every believer in Christ operates in the uninhibited dimension. A state where every conceivable vision is possible. Jesus said in Mark 9:23, “…, If thou canst! All things are possible to him that believeth.”
Therefore, what are the things we can do to enter this uninhibited dimension of grace? Here are a few of them for your application.
1. Have a childlike faith in the finished work of Jesus. Believe His Word that by His redemption, all things are now yours. Recently, I read about a kid entrepreneur, Alina Morse. This 13 year old entrepreneur built a multi-million dollar candy company by taking advantage of the unexpected opportunity that her childlike faith and fearlessness presented to her.
2. Be intoxicated by the Holy Spirit. If being drunk with wine in excess can make one momentarily high, then being filled by the Holy Spirit makes you perpetually high. Take advantage of the uninhibited possibilities with God by partnering with His Spirit.
3. Change your thoughts and continuously expand your imagination. When you’re converted like a child, you change your thoughts to that of a child. Think uninhibitedly like a child to access the possibilities of the Kingdom of God. Then, build on it by constant expansion of your imaginations. What you see is what you seize.
4. Give no room to the devil. Jesus said in John 14:30, “…: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” No wonder, He has everything at His command. Embrace righteousness that’s given by grace and walk in the Spirit always. The devil and his works inhibit. Don’t let him.
5. Be born of the Spirit. This is most foundational. You must be born again by the incorruptible Word of God for you to access the things of the Spirit. When you are born again you become a spirit and spiritually minded by your continuous Word engagement . Nothing can hinder or inhibit a spirit.
Hear this from the mouth of Jesus :
“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:3,5-8 KJV)
It’s over to you! You can be uninhibited in this very life.
To your uninhibited life,