“Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.”
(Psalms 49:20 KJV)
For several years I wandered off the path of life. I strayed like a lost sheep. And just like a line in the liturgy of the Anglican Communion states, as captured in the general confession – I followed too much the devices and desires of my own heart. Consequently, I deviated and derailed from the path to stardom. When God then rescued me and saved me, I still had my ambitions conflicting with God’s purpose for my life. Even as a star, I was wandering about trying to shine outside my galaxy. Which reminds me of the allegory painted by Jude in his epistle. “Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; WANDERING STARS, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.” (Jude 13 Emphasis Mine)
As a child of God, You’re born a star! But you may be wandering in the sky or from one galaxy to another without showcasing your wonder brightness – because you’ve not discovered purpose. And worse still, when you refuse to identify with God that created you a star by being born of His Spirit through faith in the finished work of Christ.
The plan of God for you is to be a wonder star that shines brightest in the morning of your beautiful life after the Order of The Bright and Morning Star – Jesus The Anointed One.
Therefore, please permit to share with you these 5 applicable truths that can usher you into your awesome world of wonder stardom.
1. Be in harmony with The Bright and Morning Star – Jesus Christ by believing and appropriating His awesome grace in your life.
2. Have an understanding and be conscious of your wonder star status.
3. Be intentional about becoming a wonder star by committing to doing everything and anything required to reflect your true nature.
4. Stay in your place of assignment, calling or gifting. You’re most vulnerable without Christ and next vulnerable operating outside of your place of assignment and divine positioning. Hear this: Stars shine in their place and not elsewhere. Can you imagine a star shining in water? (Prov.27:8)
5. Begin to shine as the star that you are. Never to compete with other stars. Apostle Paul said that one star differs from another star in glory. (1 Cor.15:4) Please bear this in mind – that together we illuminate the world. Identify your galaxy today and brilliantly shine.
It’s your turn to shine and to shine brighter and brighter till that perfect day!
To your wonder stardom,